The XML-Graphics project started in 2014. Its goal was to further streamline the pre-processing of the production process of canvas for trailers. One of the most wanted features was the calculation of the cost of the canvas. This proofed to be more complex than thought initially because of the huge amount of variables.
More and more other knowledge went into XML-Graphics throughout the years and since 2015 it is being used daily to streamline production pre-processing, workflow and planning.
Features of XML-Graphics:
- Workflow and planning
- Product calculations
- Reference of color tables (RAL, HKS, Mehler etc.)
- Reference of foil colors (3M, MACal, ImagePerfect, Avery etc.)
- Reference of canvas colors
- Integrated knowledge base (FAQ)
- Exports to Excel, XML, PDF
- Imports from SAP
- Daily automated cross-checks of data with reporting
- E-mail communication
For privacy reasons, only a few screenshots can be shown.